Friday, May 18, 2012

[Laugh] Maybe It's Only Funny to Me....

But this week I got my first blog hits from keyword search.

Most made sense.

But somehow someone got my blog by searching for blue+hour+poultry.

HAHAHAHA. WHY is someone searching for poultry, period??!

Thanks to Gentri Lee's poultry question in her 7 Questions Wednesday.

Bahaha I'm still giggling.

And as a bonus, you get one more thing that makes me giggle: this picture of my dog, with her jowls in all their smooshy glory.

Lexi is funny without even trying. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from readers! Thanks for stopping by!
And I make a point to visit the blogs of my commenters, so if you have one, please leave me a way of getting there along with your comment.

(Please don't leave a comment that's only asking me to go to your blog - you might have a great blog but this type of comment is just bad manners.)